Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Child

A month later, after our church wedding, i found out that, i was already one month pregnant  I could not believe it, because what i felt was dizziness, vomiting and not so comfortable. The doctor confirmed that i was really pregnant. I have this uncomfortable situation for almost three months.

 During those time, I want to eat noodles(pansit) and banana (cardava). I hate my husband for eating other bananas with me, but i did not tell him what i thought at that time. I can't believe it.

There came a time when  I am already at my 5 months and went to the market and buy basic needs for our little store. I felt dizzy inside the store surrounding the market, and my husband was so quick to catch me before i fall.

On December 12th 1974, I gave birth to a baby girl, we named it Maricel.

No comments:

Post a Comment