Sunday, February 24, 2013

4rth baby

The fourth and the youngest child is also a boy born on April the 30th 1981. It takes a little while for the baby to come out because he has many hair, as if wearing a wig, because it already curls. a little bit funny seeing the hair. He is a bit brown a Filipino color.

Now i have four children, but I didn't find it hard to take care of them, I enjoyed being with then, that gives me reason sometimes, not to be so serious with my work. I stop working every time I delivered a child, because i cannot trust to leave the little baby under the care of helpers.

That was 32 years ago, since i have a small child, my youngest is already thirty two (32) years old, still a bachelor and living with us, working in one of the government office in our place. The three are all married and having a house of their own.

Our four children have finished their studies and working.

At week ends, my husband and I use to go to their house bonding with the grandchildren, if not they are the one going to our house.

We strove hard to send our four children in school and we are so happy that, they finished their studies and are successful in their career.

That is why I have said in one of my blogs, that it is so important or a must for parents to work hard to send their children to school, if not so much at least enought to help them have their own life in the future, for we parents will not live long, to always guide and give them all the needs in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment