Monday, August 9, 2010

my awareness

i use to go with my mother wherever she goes, i even cry if she disappeared without my knowledge where she have gone. that is why my relatives sometimes hide my mother from the rolled mat teasing me, so i will cry. Oh am so scared when my mother is not around, as if i can't go on living without her by my side.

i attended school, 1st grade or grade one at Gumalang Elementary school in Gumalang, Calinan, Davao City. there my only memory is when the teacher ask me to read the alphabets, i can read and even raised my hand if she asked questions and i know the answer. to my surprised at the end of the school year i received the 3rd honor ribbon. I wonder and recollect the moment if i am really that good to received such "ribbon" or honor. still i can't believe it and say oh it's just so easy, you just listen to the teacher when you are having class then you can answer her if asked about the lesson.

i ask myself am i one of the good pupil in my class? not bragging to myself but maybe....:) this is what i really think of myself, but have to tell also myself not to be boastful to anyone that i am that.....a little bit good in class... ho ho ho.

so i am seven years old now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment