Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Grade VI

i graduated my elementary education at Trento Elementary School, a barrio of Bunawan, Agusan.

i could not remember much any event, but one thing i remember is, when our final examination (6th grading) came, i wonder why my adviser, ask me and my best friend Rosie to make questions for our final examination. We were the one making and did the writings of questions on the board. we check the papers, totaled the final grades. i was not able to catch the meaning of it because we did not take the exam and then we have final grades the two of us. i jokingly ask myself, are we teachers already? what an ambition. ha ha ha.

i received a first honorable mention award. participated in three numbers during the commencement exercise.

i was twelve years old then, still don't know much of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment