Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3rd year college

as planned i transfered to the other school, it is the school that helps the poor achieve each goal, because the tuition they are charging the student is so minimal compared to other school where they really is charging high.

i continued my course in commerce, there i no longer is included in the dean's list. my teacher from previous school who also become my teacher in the school where i transfered told me, maybe you are thinking of something else since your grade are no longer satisfactory. i was so ashamed but no matter how i studied, still my grades won't go up.oh! i forgot, i am already a par time working student, where going to school is so tiresome, specially that i belong to a night-shift student, because i am helping my auntie in her store from 7am to 4am, then i have to attend classes after that and went home nine o'clock in the evening.

this pattern go on till i graduated. i need to work to help my parents in my school needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment